Thursday, September 23, 2010

Le Noise





I love Neil Young. Do I need a new LP in 2010? I dunno...I mean, I got Harvest and shit y'know. Crosby Stills Nash and Young.... what else do you need? So, I hear some new tracks from his new LP 'Le Noise' and shit is raw. Like Neil should be. It's just him and his guitar turned up loud. Good. Shit. Here's a wee piece with the producer Daniel Lanois who comes off as a pretentious twat...but fair play, the record is good. Coming out soon....do some google action and you can find this streaming all over the yard.

1 comment:

tp said...

That's a brilliant review. Good record, arrogant producer. Lanois forgets that if you've created something of quality, it's best not to talk too much about it.

In the indie world, seems like Neil Young has replaced Brian Wilson as the sound to emulate (particularly the On The Beach era).