Friday, April 23, 2010

The company you keep...

Just had some friends over. A little green, a little liquor later...we naturally start digging through the iTunes. A little Malcolm Middleton, a little 'Doin the Cockroach', a little Hex Dispensers later...end up at The Undertones' "True Confessions."

A-ha...what'd you just think? Or more appropriately, what'd you just hear? Inside your head, what was it? Tell me dear friends, what does "True Confessions" sound like? Can you hum it for me?

See me and my so called friends got into a debate about which "True Confessions" is the best..dare I say the real..."True Confessions." And as we all know, being real is about as reliable as a trade wind. At least that's what my gran-pap always told me. He was either a merchant marine or a sonofabitch. Or both. I digress...

Point is...I'd really like to hear from you, through a vote via comments...which of these is the 'real' True Confessions? I ask you to confess. The only true answer is, to me, obvious. But then again, maybe I'm crazy. At least that's how these so-called friends, momentary invitees, here have made me feel. Then again, as my gran-pap always said, you can never be too sure of the company you keep. So I ask you dear friends....which do you prefer?

NUMBER 1:

or

NUMBER 2:


4 comments:

mutant said...

I really think this all depends on what kinda dance I feel like doing...

Eye-Man said...

#2 duh, dont b a cunt

Aaron said...

its true one day someone can be your friend with so much in common then the next day you find out they are so much like everything you hate. better it might be to keep them in a box of microchips.

brooksy said...

#2. You need to move back to SF