Thursday, February 26, 2009

Bad Samaritans

Back when I was a nipper my favorite band were the Cowboy Killers from South Wales... they sounded like a cross between the Dead Kennedys and Flag Of Democracy. The band's singer Beddis was the craziest frontman I have ever seen (to this day). AS was the custom back then, I wrote to every band I liked and Beddis became a close friend (when I was 14 he even called my mum so she would let me go and stay with him to see DOA). I continued visiting every school holiday until I left home. I love every Cowboy Killers record (extended post on this coming soon) and was sad when they called it a day. Since then Beddis has spent some time inside but is now back on the straight and narrow with his new band the Bad Samaritans featuring folks from the Abs and Dub War. Wish I could have been there for this their first gig...looks awesome....

No comments: