Wednesday, November 18, 2009

BLOW ME

fuck me dogs I'm entering the "blogosphere", which I was sort of surprised to see mainly consists of two over-the-hill Britons posting you-tube videos of cops tazering a colo"u"red man with absolutely no provocation. Anyways every cocksucker this side of the Rhine cums purple whenever anyone anywhere mentions the compound word krautrock. However Your Man Belden doesn't fall for this kinda no-doubt Hebrew-backed trickery. Not now no how. Anyways here's a you-tube video of a great band doing a great song. This is what I wish Krautrock really sounded like instead of music seemingly made to drive me out of Aquarius records (the worst store in the world).

Yo there was a fuckin video here but I can't figure out how to post it. I guess if you want to look at it click on this but if not eh .

No comments: