Thursday, December 9, 2010

Tame Impala

Surprisingly our resident powerpop/hardcore head turned me on to these shoe-gazing Aussies. I dig the dreamy psych mixed with a Blue Cheer edge. haven't had time to dig into the LP....but what I hear is aces..


friv 7 said...

The moment we can feel that with short video.

kizi 4 said...

Great! Thanks for sharing the information. That is very helpful for increasing my knowledge in this field.
pacman |happy wheels |my little pony games | unblocked games

8 ball pool said...

Thank you very much for your post, it makes us have more and more discs in our life, So kind for you, I also hope you will make more and more excellent post and let’s more and more talk, thank you very much, dear.
happy wheels| friv|monster high| shooting games| tetris| 8 ball pool
cool math games| barbie games| friv4school| agario| sudoku